Happy Mother's day to all you lovely Mums!.. I spent my Mother's day at a local indoor Antiques Fair which was really lovely. I did managed to come home with a few pretty thing's, which I will hopefully show you later on in the week.


Last week I spent a couple of day's cleaning a few cupboards out, and having a good clear out. That was only the bedroom, and I am still no where finished!!!

But I did find one of my little ornaments that I had completely forgotten that I had, so I suppose a boring job worked out well in the end...

And lastly my £4.00 charity shop little draws had a makeover, which had been sitting for the last couple of weeks in my workroom waiting to be done.. I decided to paint them in a pretty blue, and cover the draw fronts with some Chintz floral wallpaper from Cath Kidston. It was a bit fiddly, and the first draw bubbled up a bit. But I think it turned out better than the last one I tried to do last year in vintage fabric," every time I tried to open the draws it pulled the fabric off with it!! xx

7 comments:

MelMel said...

I love the drawers....such pretty CK wallpaper....and that ble make up case is one of my fave CK prints....
I've had a bit of luck on Ebay....will show you what I got another day...bed now...been a tough day....love Melxxxx

bellaboo said...

I have the same ornament..but with a fawn!It's nice when you 'find' things again.
LOVE what you have done with the drawers.I'd like one of those for my study/den.

Bellaboo :o)

Linda said...

tHE IKEA DRAWERS LOOK FAB - LOVE THE COLOURS. lINDA X

melanie said...

Love the drawer make over, they look so pretty. xxx

Dawn said...

Love the drawers - they look great!

...Nina Nixon... said...

Love the 'make over' draws - very inspiring.

Nina x

WinnibriggsHouse said...

The drawers look amazing. I am hoping to 'do out' my sewing room soon and have a similar set so thanks for the idea!

Regards jenny x